The pattern is easy to make and looks great on. I actually measured Adele prior to making this, rather than just going by her age, and made up a size 3 which fits perfectly.
Like Lara, I added a neckband rather than turning the fabric under. It definitely looks better this way and will certainly wash and wear better. I used my cover stitch machine for the hems. Surprisingly, I managed to find two spools of matching purple thread in my stash and had only just enough to finish the hems. I think I need to look at expanding my thread collection. If only I lived next door to Lara and her thread stash!